Professional Contractors Testing for Paint Removers with Dumond
Paint removal, whether it be on wood, concrete, fiberglass or other surfaces, is a task that contractors and other home renovation professionals experience on a regular basis. Since a contractor is as powerful as the tools and products they use, it is important that they use the best paint remover that not only gets the job done, but also maintains the surface they are working on. Dumond Chemicals has a line of versatile, environmentally friendly paint removers made for any type of application.
Because paint removal is not an exact science, but more of an art form, selecting which of their paint strippers is best for your next task is made easier with the Complete Paint Removal Test Patch Kit, which features sample sizes of four different products. By testing your project in advance, you will virtually guarantee a successful result without all the trial and error associated with trying paint removers. The chemical paint strippers in this kit are heavy-duty solutions for nearly 90% of all paint removal projects, from removing lead paint to eliminating paint from fiberglass.
The Complete Paint Removal Test Patch Kit consists of the following:
- Smart Strip™ Advanced Paint Remover: Layers of industrial paints and coatings are easily removed with Dumond’s paint stripper, which can be used for both indoor and outdoor surfaces such as fiberglass, brick and plaster. This product has zero VOCs and is eco-friendly.
- Smart Strip™ PRO Professional Paint Remover: Professionals can safely remove lead based paint with this environmentally-friendly formula that is easy to apply using a brush, roller or airless spray. Layers of coatings that are difficult to remove are easily eradicated with a product that professionals rely on.
- Peel Away® 1: This biodegradable, heavy duty paint remover is made for molded, carved and other elaborate surfaces. Up to 30 layers of lead-based and other paints can be removed with one application.
- Peel Away® 7: Dumond’s lead paint remover can also be used on high-performance coatings and varnishes that professionals often see on restoration projects. This product can be applied by a roller, brush or sprayer. Using Dumond® Laminated Paper with this paint stripper to extend the dwell time.
- Dumond® Laminated Paper: Using laminated paper with Dumond’s paint remover products will aid in tasks that require longer dwell time, especially on hot days. This helps with safe lead paint removal for professionals on both interior and exterior surfaces.
Professionals have been using Dumond Chemicals’ high-quality, green products for over 30 years. From cleaning solutions to graffiti removal products, Dumond has everything professional contractors and restorers need to get the job done, regardless of what it may be. See for yourself how Dumond’s Complete Paint Removal Test Patch Kit can help you choose the solution that’s best for your next project.
Dumond Product Guide
Test Patch Instructions
and Press Releases