Safe 'n Easy®
Oil and Grease Remover
“Do-it-yourself” homeowners are likely to get their hands dirty. From working on cars, lawns, and other heavy-duty projects around the house where oil and grease removal is needed, there's a chance certain porous surfaces can suck up the mess. Safe 'n Easy® Oil and Grease Remover from Dumond Chemicals is safe and effective for oil and grease removal jobs of all kinds, whether used on brick, concrete, or asphalt.
Safe 'n Easy® Oil and Grease Remover is an extremely effective, biodegradable cleaning product that comes ready to use to specifically clean oil and grease stains from a number of surfaces. This surface-safe product has been engineered to penetrate beneath the surface into the porous concrete, asphalt and masonry surfaces, and it does not sit on top of the surface like other cleaners. This heavy-duty degreaser excels in a diverse array of applications: walkways, barbecue grills, lawns, and playground equipment can all be cleaned with this non-toxic cleaning product. Combining tough oil and grease removal with an environmentally friendly formula makes Safe 'n Easy® Oil and Grease Remover one of the best green clean solutions on the market today.
How to Use Safe 'n Easy® Oil and Grease Remover
Other degreasers can sit on top of surfaces, not penetrating the surface enough to reach the oil or grease stain. Safe 'n Easy® Oil and Grease Remover sinks deep into porous surfaces to completely draw out most organic stains in one application. This product can be used on brick, masonry, polished and non-polished marble and granite, limestone and most masonry surfaces after testing is done.
- Apply formula liberally by spray or brush. One gallon of the solution can cover approximately 200-250 square feet, depending on the porosity of the surface.
- Allow product to sit for a minimum of 15-30 minutes, depending on the contaminants present. Test a small area of the surface to determine correct dwell time.
- Agitate the surface with a scrub brush, then use a pressure washer or hose to rinse completely. No additional scrubbing is necessary.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Ready-to use-formulation that removes deeply imbedded organic stains from most substrates
- Water-based green cleaning product that is safe on glass, concrete pavers, stainless steel and most other surfaces
- Low odor, zero VOCs, non-toxic, biodegradable and bleach free
- Provides extremely fast and effective in degreasing for organic oil and grease stains from most surfaces with little or no damage to the surface
- Available in 32 oz. trigger bottle, one-gallon, and five-gallon pails
Dumond Chemicals provides a wide range of solutions for architectural and masonry cleaning and restoration of all kinds. The numerous eco-friendly paint removers and other cleaners and architectural restoration products offered by Dumond are effective solutions for both professional masonry and architectural restoration in addition to DIY (do-it-yourself) home improvement projects. Dumond's Safe 'n Easy® line restores a wide variety of natural and man-made masonry surfaces, while the Peel Away® line of heavy duty paint removers can be used for a wide variety of projects, including safe, lead-based paint removal. Additional Dumond products, including the Watch Dog® line to Lead Stop® Lead Encapsulating Compound, are offered to meet a wide variety of other architectural restoration needs. Whether you are looking for something to handle the largest and most sensitive historical restoration project, or you simply want to make some improvements to your own home, Dumond Chemicals has a solution just for you. Call us at 800-245-1191 to learn more about how our industry-leading products can transform your next project into a masterpiece.