Smart Strip™ 1 HD
Heavy Duty Paint Remover Complete Removal System
Want to remove up to thirty coats of paint in one single application? Stripping paint from intricate, carved, or molded surfaces? Have a historic restoration project involving lead-based paint abatement? You need the Smart Strip™ 1 HD Heavy Duty Paint Remover Complete Removal System from Dumond Chemicals. As an environmentally safe and biodegradable
paint removal product, Smart Strip™ 1 HD is the best paint stripper for most surfaces, including wood, brick, concrete, stone, stucco, plaster, cast iron, steel, marble, and most fiberglass items.
How to Remove Paint with Smart Strip™ 1 HD
Smart Strip™ 1 HD Heavy Duty Paint Remover Complete Removal System
covers approximately 20 square feet per gallon kit. This heavy duty paint removal system includes the Smart Strip™ 1 HD paste remover, application tool, Dumond® Laminated Paper, and Citri-Lize™ neutralizer. To use these paint removal tools:
- Spread or spray the Smart Strip™ 1 HD Heavy Duty Paint Remover over the surface to be stripped of paint.
- Cover the paste with Dumond® Laminated Paper, which controls evaporation and is left on until all of the paint is dissolved.
- When you remove the laminated paper, see how the paste and paint adhere to the paper and is safely lifted from the surface.
- Wash the stripped surface with clean water.
- Neutralize the surface using Citri-Lize™ neutralizer to lower the pH levels.
Advantages of Lead Paint Abatement
When using Dumond® Laminated Paper during lead-based paint removal, the paint removal paste and stripped paint are kept in a wet or damp state. This prevents lead particles from getting into the air or onto the surrounding area. When the Dumond® Laminated Paper is removed, the bulk of the paste and lead paint comes off with it for safe and easy disposal. Refer to federal and local regulations for disposal of lead-based material.
Features and Benefits
- Removes 30+ coats of paint in one application.
- Doesn’t generate hazardous fumes or odors since it’s formulated without methylene chloride or flammable solvents.
- Non-toxic, non-carcinogenic, and nonflammable paint remover with zero VOC.
- Paint removal system includes specialized paper that controls lead-dust dispersal on historic restoration and lead remediation projects.
- Our Smart Strip™ 1 HD Heavy Duty Paint Remover Complete Removal System makes lead paint removal safe and easy for any type of paint removal project.