Safe 'n Easy®
Heavy Duty Masonry Restoration Cleaner
Restoring a historic property requires great care and attention to detail. The cleaning products used not only need to be safe for the user, but also for the surface involved and the surrounding environment. Many historic homes and buildings feature intricate artistry that can be difficult to clean, yet impossible to replace. Dumond Chemicals offers a restoration cleaner that is not only tough on stains, but is delicate enough to use on both natural and man-made surfaces.
Safe 'n Easy® Heavy Duty Masonry Restoration Cleaner is a biodegradable, slightly acidic, heavy duty masonry restorer and cleaner. This eco-friendly cleaning product is specially formulated to remove a variety of contaminates from natural and man-made stone and brick surfaces. This product can be used on brick, masonry, limestone, sandstone, flagstone, concrete pavers, travertine and most other non-polished masonry surfaces. Safe 'n Easy® Heavy Duty Masonry Restoration Cleaner does not contain bleach, abrasives, caustic, muriatic acid or petroleum distillates. As a non-toxic masonry cleaner, Safe 'n Easy® Heavy Duty Masonry Restoration Cleaner is ready to use without diluting and still provides triple strength cleaning.
How to Use Safe 'n Easy® Heavy Duty Masonry Restoration Cleaner
- Apply with pump-up sprayer or trigger spray bottle.
- Let stand for a minimum of 15-30 minutes.
- Pressure wash to clean the surface. Thoroughly wash the surface from top to bottom to avoid any streaking.
Safe 'n Easy® Heavy Duty Masonry Restoration Cleaner covers approximately 200-250 square feet per gallon and is available in one and five gallon pails.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Ready-to-use formulation that’s safer and more effective than conventional muriatic and hydrofluoric formulations
- Water-based and environmentally responsible formulation
- Low odor and zero VOCs, biodegradable, non-toxic and bleach free
- Will not frost glass
- Extremely fast and effective in removing heavy dirt and atmospheric deposits from most surfaces, restoring them to their natural appearance