Peel Away® Marine Safety Strip
Reveal the natural beauty of the wood in your boat with Peel Away® Marine Safety Strip. As both an eco-friendly and user-friendly paint remover, Peel Away® Marine Safety Strip is used for marine and anti-fouling paint removal from wood, fiberglass, and aluminum boats. This paint removal tool is also effective in stripping varnishes, polyurethanes, shellac, etc. from fine wood surfaces. Once applied, this marine paint stripper covers approximately 40-50 square feet per gallon.
Peel Away® Marine Safety Strip does not contain methylene chloride or caustics, so there are no harmful fumes, and it won’t burn the skin or the area around the paint being stripped, making it the best paint stripper for both the user and environment. Peel Away® Marine Safety Strip has been selected for its very low evaporation rate and high level of biodegradability. However, due to these factors, Peel Away® Marine Safety Strip will need a little more time to work than with more aggressive chemical removers.
Features and Benefits
- Environmentally safe and biodegradable paint removal product
- Does not contain methylene chloride, caustic, or flammable solvents
- Stays effective longer
- Clings to vertical surfaces
- Can be applied by brush, roller or airless sprayer
- Will remove anti-fouling and most other marine paints and varnishes from most fiberglass, wood and metals (including aluminum)