Peel Away® Marine Safety Strip
Peel Away® Marine Safety Strip is an environmentally friendly, extremely effective paint remover that is safer because it does not contain methylene chloride or caustic, so there are no harmful fumes. Peel Away® Marine Safety Strip will not burn your skin and is chemically more in harmony with the environment. Peel Away® Marine Safety Strip has been selected for its very low evaporation rate and high level of biodegradability. Due to these factors Peel Away® Marine Safety Strip will need a little more time to work than with more aggressive chemical removers. Peel Away® Marine Safety Strip will remove anti-fouling paints from wood and fiberglass boats, varnishes, polyurethanes, shellac, etc. from fine wood surfaces revealing the natural color of the wood. Peel Away® Marine Safety Strip covers approximately 40-50 square feet per gallon.
Features and Benefits
- Environmentally safe and biodegradable.
- Does not contain methylene chloride, caustic or flammable solvents.
- Stays effective longer.
- Clings to vertical surfaces.
- Can be applied by brush, roller or airless sprayer.
- Will remove anti-fouling and most other marine paints and varnishes from most fiberglass, wood and metals (including aluminum).