Smart Strip™ Advanced Paint Remover
Need a revolutionary paint remover that is safe for the user, the substrate, and the environment? The Smart Strip™ Advanced Paint Removal System is an eco-friendly 100% biodegradable, water-based, and odor-free paint stripper that is extremely effective in removing multiple layers of architectural and industrial coatings from virtually all interior and exterior surfaces. Removing paint from wood, brick, metal, concrete, stone, plaster, and most fiberglass and plastics does not require caustic, toxic chemicals. Smart Strip™ Advanced Paint Remover is an ideal product for removing harmful lead-based paint and marine paints without damaging the surfaces underneath.
How to Remove Paint using Smart Strip™ Advanced Paint Remover
When you’re looking to safely remove lead-based paint from intricately carved or molded surfaces, you need paint removal tools that are not only efficient, but that are gentle on delicate surfaces as well. No matter what surface, the Smart Strip™ Advanced Paint Removal system is one paint removal product you can count on to get the job done right:
- Apply the Smart Strip™ Advanced Paint Remover paste by brush, roller, or conventional airless sprayer.
- Smart Strip™ Advanced Paint Remover covers approximately 40-50 square feet per gallon and is formulated to remain wet over extended periods of time, which makes it effective without the use of the Dumond® Laminated Paper.
- Dumond® Laminated Paper can be used to accelerate the removal process and extend the dwell time.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Smart Strip™ Advanced Paint Remover is safe: Formulated without methylene chloride or caustic, this water-based remover has no odor and is non-flammable.
- Paint stripping is effective: Removes multiple layers of architectural, industrial and most lead based paints from any interior or exterior surface in a single application.
- One of the best paint strippers for the environment : water-based, zero VOCs and 100% biodegradable.
- User Friendly: Paste is easily applied by brush, roller, or airless spray and does not require neutralization or the use of our Dumond® Laminated Paper.