Watch Dog™ CPU Primer/Sealer
When you want to fight graffiti and vandalism before it even becomes a problem, you need a strong shield to seal the surface, but one that’s safe for the user and the environment. You need Watch Dog™ CPU Primer/Sealer from Dumond Chemicals. This graffiti barrier product is a permanent single component, eco-friendly, water-based sealer
for interior and exterior applications in industrial, commercial or residential environments.
Watch Dog™ CPU Primer/Sealer can also be used as a primer/sealer for easily removing graffiti from new or cleaned masonry projects, including brick, stucco, concrete, cinder block, and limestone. Not only does this product aid in vandalism removal, but it makes other masonry cleanup projects safe and easy as well.
How to Remove Graffiti Easily with Watch Dog™ CPU Primer/Sealer
Watch Dog™ CPU Primer/Sealer does not need to be diluted or thinned, and should be mixed well before use. This graffiti removal product covers approximately 200-300 square feet of surface and comes in one gallon and five gallon pails. Before having to struggle with removing graffiti from bare or porous surfaces, follow these simple instructions to provide a safe surface seal:
- Cover surfaces not being treated with plastic sheeting.
- Apply an even and overlapping coat of the Primer/Sealer using an airless sprayer, brush, roller, or lambs wool applicator. Remove excess product from ledges or other areas where it may accumulate.
- After the first coat has dried, typically after four hours, apply a second coat.
Features and Benefits
- Single component, clear, water-based formulation.
- Exceptional interior or exterior adhesion properties.
- Low odor, low VOC formula.